At Analysis Team we approach Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management by focusing on business needs and user expectations. Our effective project methodology involves users throughout the process to ensure smooth delivery and adoption of solutions truly accepted and owned by the business. This approach creates robust capabilities that empower your organization to manage effectively toward strategic goals.
Successful implementations provide actionable information, operate efficiently and feature easy updates as business needs evolve. Analysis Team’s Essbase and Hyperion EPM solutions are integrated with source systems and are also automated, optimized, and easy to maintain, update and extend. We foster client self-sufficiency through knowledge transfer – we don’t leave behind “black boxes” that create dependency on us as the only option for support. But should you have questions or need assistance with enhancements down the road, we’re here for you.
Analysis Team provides the following Solution Implementation services:
Solution Design and Deployment: Business-centric, full-cycle implementation from requirements discovery to design and development, integration and automation, testing, user training and hand-off to system administrators
- Analysis, planning and reporting customized to your business model, economic environment, corporate goals and opportunities
- Reduced time and effort to gather and analyze data, manage planning cycles, and create and deliver management reports
- Actionable information delivered faster and clearer to the right people at the right time, improving business insight, decisions and performance
Software Installation and Upgrades: Advising on server architecture, installing Essbase and Hyperion software, upgrading Essbase and Hyperion environments and applications
- Efficient infrastructure to support the deployment of new and future BI and EPM solutions and an expanding user community
- Current versions of the software, providing the latest features and performance enhancements as well as assuring continued vendor support
- Updated BI and EPM solutions that support current business needs and processes, synchronized with your current technology roadmap, IT infrastructure and framework for Data Governance and Master Data Management
Application Review and Optimization (“Health Check”): Evaluating and updating your existing applications to assure they meet current and future business needs, and optimizing technical performance to improve reliability and reduce update times
- Optimized BI and EPM solutions that are realigned with your current corporate goals, business processes and user demands
- Increased business value and ROI from the investments you’ve already made in Essbase and Hyperion
- Improved solution performance and reliability from greater system stability and process automation, shortened processing cycles, and reduced response times for users