Analysis Team’s technical expertise features Oracle Essbase and the Hyperion EPM Suite. As an Oracle Gold Partner, we have many years of experience designing and deploying solutions with these leading BI and EPM applications.
We also work with selected proven third-party applications which enhance the value of Essbase and Hyperion. In addition we utilize several supporting technologies for data integration (ETL) and process automation. Our technical toolkit assures we can deliver complete, high-performance, low-maintenance solutions to our clients.
Analysis Team is dedicated to objectively advising our clients about the capabilities and limitations of software applications. We do not resell any vendor’s applications and do not earn commissions on software our clients purchase.
Essbase, one of Oracle’s key Business Intelligence technologies, is a powerful multi-dimensional analytic engine for business modeling, management reporting, financial and operational analysis, allocations, driver-based planning and evaluation of “what-if” scenarios.
Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite
Budgeting & Forecasting:
- Hyperion Planning is an integrated platform that supports enterprise-wide budgeting and forecasting on a standardized and automated basis.
–Workforce Planning is a module that facilitates planning of headcount, compensation and related expenses. It has prebuilt functionality for calculating bonuses, benefits, overtime and merit increases.
–Capital Asset Planning is a module for planning of capital assets and related expenses, such as depreciation, maintenance and insurance.
–Project Financial Planning is a module that facilitates project-based planning including headcount, expenses and capital purchases.
–Public Sector Planning is a specialized planning platform for public sector entities. Pre-built tools include staffing, project budgeting and workflow management.
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) version of Hyperion Planning for organizations that prefer a cloud-based solution paid per month and per user.
Management Reporting Applications:
- Smart View provides a Microsoft Office interface for the Oracle BI and EPM suites, enabling easy linkages with Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. In Excel, Smart View appears as a drop-down menu that delivers ad hoc reporting capabilities directly in the spreadsheet from Essbase, Hyperion Planning and HFM.
- Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR) automates the generation of “pixel-perfect” financial and management reporting in a variety of book-quality publication formats including XBRL, HTML and PDF.
- Hyperion Web Analysis is a web-based application that delivers out-of-the-box interactive dashboards and scorecards from Essbase and Hyperion Planning.
Financial Close and Consolidation:
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a comprehensive financial consolidation and reporting application for corporate accounting teams to rapidly and accurately close the books and report financial results.
- Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) standardizes enterprise financial data management processes and validation by automating data mapping and loading from source systems.
- Hyperion Financial Close Management (FCM) manages all financial close cycle tasks including ledger and sub-ledger closes, data loading and mapping, financial consolidation, account reconciliation, tax/treasury tasks, and internal and external reporting processes. FCM includes a pre-built calendar, task scheduler and dashboards.
- Hyperion Disclosure Management (HDM) manages the regulatory disclosure process and integrates with financial reporting applications for consistent, accurate disclosures. HDM streamlines publishing in XBRL, iXBRL, and PDF and complies with SEC EDGAR format requirements.
- Hyperion Tax Provision (HTP) integrates tax reporting, planning, analysis, and audit management. HTP supports US GAAP, IFRS, and statutory tax reporting.
- Hyperion Strategic Finance (HSF) streamlines long-range enterprise financial planning associated with corporate strategies, M&A and corporate development. HSF can quickly model and evaluate business and treasury scenarios to optimize management of resources, debt and overall capital structure.
- Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM) can analyze and manage cost drivers, allocations and profitability at any level of the enterprise including business unit, geography, customer or product.
Master Data Management:
- Data Relationship Management (DRM) centrally manages updates to master data including hierarchies and element attributes, and deploys the master data structures across operational, analytical and EPM systems.
Applied OLAP Dodeca
Dodeca is a Spreadsheet Management System that provides pre-formatted report templates with easy to use point-of-view selectors in native Excel spreadsheet format. Dodeca can leverage common spreadsheet features including formulas, formatting, charts and grouping, and has the ability to combine data from Essbase and other sources in a single report.
CXO-Cockpit offers a web-based and mobile-enabled tool for designing and deploying EPM dashboards and reports. Flexible, quick and easy to design and deploy, CXO-Cockpit’s application works with a range of data sources, including Oracle Essbase and Hyperion, SAP BPC and BW, and others.